BSB80320 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic leadership and management roles.
Individuals at this level make high level autonomous decisions and use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions in varied contexts. They have full responsibility and accountability for personal outputs and for the work or function of others.
They use cognitive and creative skills to review, critically analyse, consolidate and synthesise knowledge, in order to generate ideas and provide solutions to complex problems. They use communication skills to demonstrate their understanding of theoretical concepts and to transfer knowledge and ideas to others.
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation|
|BSBSTR802||Lead strategic planning processes for an organisation|
|BSBPMG810||Prioritise projects and programs|
|BSBPMG814||Lead the portfolio|
|BSBSTR803||Establish business continuity management strategies|
|BSBTEC601||Review organisational digital strategy|
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change|
Classroom based training sessions to develop the knowledge and theoretical understandings.
The assessment process includes the gathering of evidence to demonstrate the student’s competence. Students are assessed using written questions observation and project.
Course Entry Requirements
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- Have five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
Student Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of a Diploma or higher qualification.
- Successful completion of Determining Suitability Assessment.
- 18 years of age or above.
- Any enrolment specific requirements or conditions are detailed on the 1st page of Letter of Offer.
- Minimum English level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (International Student) or a Lennox College Placement Test.
*These entry requirements are in addition to Course Entry Requirements.
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification.
RPL / Course Credit
Lennox offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Course Credit to students through the enrolment process.
Pathways into the Qualification
Candidates may enter the qualification through a number of entry points demonstrating potential to undertake study at graduate level, including:
- with a relevant Diploma or Advanced Diploma, or a relevant Certificate III or Certificate IV together with significant relevant vocational practice
- with extensive relevant vocational practice, without formal qualifications
- with a higher education qualification, together with relevant vocational practice.
Pathways from the Qualification
After achieving BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), individuals could progress to Lennox’s BSB80320 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership.
Our program is designed to facilitate such a pathway and this course can be packaged with the BSB80320 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Small Business Manager,
- Managing Director
At the successful completion of the course students will be awarded with the “Testamur” and a “Record of Results” which provides detailed Units of Competency completed in the course.
At the Partial Completion of the course students will be awarded with a “Statement of Attainment” which will detail only the Units of Competency that student has achieved competency from the course
The tuition fees for your course is $15000
Fees include Material and Application Fees ($250 Application fee + $750 Materials Fee non-refundable)