BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBFIN501||Manage Budgets and Financial Plans|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBPEF501||Manage Personal and Professional Development|
Classroom based training sessions to develop the knowledge and theoretical understandings.
The assessment process includes the gathering of evidence to demonstrate the student’s competence. Students are assessed using written questions observation and project.
Course Entry Requirements
Student Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of year 12 or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Determining Suitability Assessment.
- 18 years of age or above.
- Any enrolment specific requirements or conditions are detailed on the 1st page of Letter of Offer.
- Minimum English level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (International Student) or a Lennox College Placement Test.
*These entry requirements are in addition to Course Entry Requirements.
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification.
RPL / Course Credit
Lennox offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Course Credit to students through the enrolment process.
Pathways into the Qualification
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualificationORwith vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.
Pathways from the Qualification
- BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, or a range of other Advanced Diploma level qualifications
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Executive Officer
- Senior Supervisor.
At the successful completion of the course students will be awarded with the “Testamur” and a “Record of Results” which provides detailed Units of Competency completed in the course.
At the Partial Completion of the course students will be awarded with a “Statement of Attainment” which will detail only the Units of Competency that student has achieved competency from the course
The tuition fees for your course is $12000
Fees include Material and Application Fees ($250 Application fee + $750 Materials Fee non-refundable)