BSB50120 Diploma of Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development|
Classroom based training sessions to develop the knowledge and theoretical understandings.
The assessment process includes the gathering of evidence to demonstrate the student’s competence. Students are assessed using written questions observation and project.
Course Entry Requirements
Student Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of year 12 or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Determining Suitability Assessment.
- 18 years of age or above.
- Any enrolment specific requirements or conditions are detailed on the 1st page of Letter of Offer.
- Minimum English level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (International Student) or a Lennox College Placement Test.
*These entry requirements are in addition to Course Entry Requirements.
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification.
RPL / Course Credit
Lennox offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Course Credit to students through the enrolment process.
Pathways into the Qualification
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualification
- with vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.
Pathways from the Qualification
- BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Business or a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- executive officer
- program consultant
- program coordinator.
At the successful completion of the course students will be awarded with the “Testamur” and a “Record of Results” which provides detailed Units of Competency completed in the course.
At the Partial Completion of the course students will be awarded with a “Statement of Attainment” which will detail only the Units of Competency that student has achieved competency from the course
The tuition fees for your course is $13000
Fees include Material and Application Fees ($250 Application fee + $750 Materials Fee non-refundable)