BSB80515 Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgment in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and strategic transformation|
|BSBLED802||Lead learning strategy implementation|
|BSBLED805||Plan and implement a mentoring program|
|BSBLDR805||Lead and influence change|
Classroom based training sessions to develop the knowledge and theoretical understandings.
The assessment process includes the gathering of evidence to demonstrate the student’s competence. Students are assessed using written questions observation and project.
To ensure an appropriate learning opportunity, participants would need to demonstrate a capacity to undertake study at a graduate certificate level, this can be demonstrated via the following:
- Successful completion of Year 12 or the equivalent level of study.
- Minimum English level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent. Lennox College can also conduct an Language Literacy Numeracy assessment with a minimum scoring of 35 out of 40 (87.5%)
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or above
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification.
RPL / Course Credit
Lennox offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Course Credit to students through the enrolment process.
Pathways into the Qualification
Candidates may enter the qualification through a number of entry points demonstrating potential to undertake study at graduate level, including:
- with a relevant Diploma or Advanced Diploma, or a relevant Certificate III or Certificate IV together with significant relevant vocational practice
- with extensive relevant vocational practice, without formal qualifications
- with a higher education qualification, together with relevant vocational practice.
Pathways from the Qualification
After achieving BSB80515 Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning), individuals could progress to Lennox’s BSB80215 Graduate Diploma in Strategic Leadership.
Our program is designed to facilitate such a pathway and this course can be packaged with the Graduate Diploma in Strategic Leadership
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Director, workforce planning and development
- General manager human resources
- General manager/ head of school or registered training organisation (RTO)
- Learning and development senior consultant
- Manager, learning and change management
- Manager, learning and development
At the successful completion of the course students will be awarded with the “Testamur” and a “Record of Results” which provides detailed Units of Competency completed in the course.
At the Partial Completion of the course students will be awarded with a “Statement of Attainment” which will detail only the Units of Competency that student has achieved competency from the course
The tuition fees for your course are $15,000.00
Fees include Material and Application Fees ($250 Application fee + $800 Materials Fee non-refundable)
- Payment as per study periods* ($3,500 x 3 + $3450×1} + ($250 Application fee + $800 Materials Fee non-refundable)